This is my humorous and straight forward take on life. Enjoy!




Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sure is a Crazy Ride

I was never any good at goodbye. Actually im quite awkward when it comes to saying that word. I hate endings, no matter how bad the experiences were. Life has a funny way about that. It seems that everything has a perfect order, like even the slightest detail is just right. Some days you think things couldn 't go more wrong and then 10 years later you realize how perfect they really turned out. So I guess goodbye is just one of those things in lifes crazy plan for us. It's something we all have no choice but to accept. In time I guess Iv'e realized why we have goodbyes, they are merely just a salutation to meet again. Nothing is ever forever, no matter how final you think it is. Your goodbyes always start a new beginning and you always take a little bit of the past with you everytime you move forward. It's a little gift that you can keep with you forever. No experience is ever bad, it's just one more piece to the jigsaw puzzle of craziness. As I'm getting older, I am realizing this more and more everyday. I am no longer saying goodbye, I am saying hello to the new adventure. And so it is.


"youth is afterall just a moment, but its the moment, the spark, that you always carry in your heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment