This is my humorous and straight forward take on life. Enjoy!




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life, Love, and Fairy Tales

Today I was thinking about relationships....again...Why does everyone seem to find there sould mate and I can barely find a guy without a criminal record! I guess they say you have to be patient and you cant just go looking for love. Well what kind of advice is that! Who is "they" anyways cause there really biting the big one right now. I have been being patient for over a decade now and I don't think I could possibly "not look" anymore. Why can't the perfect guy just drop into my bed..just like that...simple. Now thats something "they" should be talking about. I guess sometimes things are really happening for a reason... maybe we are alone for some divine purpose. Maybe that "perfect" (perfect used very lightly)guy is just out there waiting for the moment to change my life. Maybe im just a dreamer but when you are alone thats what you'r running on...dreams (maybe a little chocolate and some jack daniels here and there) but for romantic purposes dreams. Love is a many faceted thing, not to be understood by the human mind. So I guess I will just stay patiently waiting for now.


"and if were lucky we realize that face of everything, in the face of love and life, the true dream is being able to dream at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment