This is my humorous and straight forward take on life. Enjoy!




Thursday, April 29, 2010

Make Your Heart Drop and Come Alive

Too many people in this world have lost there spirit. They have lost that little something that makes them tick, what keeps them going day to day. That fire and spark for living. Me, my spirit is well alive. Those who know me are well aware of this, sometimes they probably wish my spirit would just shut the hell up. I guess this is a gift and a curse. I am so enthusiastic about things that I probably can be annoying as hell. The amazing thing about spirit is that no one can ever rob you of it. No one is ever going to mug you and be like "give me your spirit". It just doesnt work like that. Thats the greatest thing about it, its controlled by you. Spirit is all in how you use it. My Nana, she is 78 years old, with a prosthetic knee, coke bottle glasses and a family that is absolutely freakin insane, and she has the most zest for life out of anyone I have ever met. She has had so many things pitted against her, and she just wont lose her spirit. When you have something that alive deep inside of you, how could you not live life everyday with a smile on your face. Spirit is something people feel right away, it is an energy that so strong no one can push it away.(though some will try really hard and with great force) No matter where I go in life, fame or not, married or alone, I will always carry my spirit along with me. It will never leave you and will never let you down so take chances, make mistakes and live for the moments that make you feel alive.

"Your spirit is unlike any other,its alive and full of life. It can give you wings, wings of a thousand angels carrying you from your darkest depths of sorrow to the light of another tommorrow, you have to much spirit to be anything but happy, so smile and the world will smile along with you."- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment