This is my humorous and straight forward take on life. Enjoy!




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wisdom from my Nana

Today is BEAUTIFUL out. Perfect day to go for a walk or sit outside with the one you love. What happens when you don't have someone that you "love". Both my roomates both have boyfriends who are conveniently my other two best friends. Safe to say we spend a lot of time with eachother. They are all in lovey dovey make me sick la la land, and I sit there and think about what the hell I am doing wrong that I don't have someone. I've had boyfriends in the past, don't get me wrong, they were all just rediculous losers. I actually don't know anyone (besides Pam Anderson) who has a bigger track record for dating losers. Like they are BAD. One was a born again dead head drug addict and the other was a pathalogicaly lying alcoholic. There was a slew of others but they will go unmentioned because this is starting to make me look bad. A lot of days pass by where I wonder why haven't I found someone worth being with. We can clearly see here that I'm not picky. Those damn Nicholas Sparks movies arent helping either. According to him I'm going to have to move down south,go to some sort of fair (apparently thats where you meet prince charming) have a life changing tradgedy,redesign a house maybe save some sea turtles, then fall madly deeply in love. Like COME ON Nick your killing me here. This does not help me have a positive outlook on my love life.(or lack there of) My Nana always told me that if you genuinely love yourself then others will follow. I guess this is the best advice that I have to take for myself. I have to fall in love with myself before I can fall in love with someone else. I have faith that everyone in this world is meant to be with someone...lets hope that someone isn't a liar, alcoholic, or already married. KIDDING! Today I will start working on loving myself and we will see if anyone else follows.


"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone... just as wild to run with" -Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment