This is my humorous and straight forward take on life. Enjoy!




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Little Things In Life

So I’m back on my quest for finding something worth doing in this world. Something worth seeing. I see people all day running around in a hurry, honking and yelling and talking on there cell phones. Believe me, I’ve been there. I’ve been one of those people, in such a hurry to get somewhere quick or get something done faster than the next person. I get it, we all have got things that we have to do in our daily life, but would it kill ya to stop and look around for a minute. Take a look at the fortune in life for just being alive, being able to sit outside and look at the passing clouds. Some people need to take a look around and realize that there is something bigger here. There is something more than cell phones and facebook and board meetings. We have so much good in the world and a lot of the time we all don’t take the time to look for it. Ya sometimes you might have to dig deep and really look for it, but other days are easy, some days you can just walk outside in the sunshine and realize that this is what life’s about. It’s about the small stuff. The stuff we all, myself included, don’t take the time to see. Today when you walk outside, no matter what mood you’re in, try and find some joy, just a little slice of something that makes your life worth living.

"And at night the stars, they put on a show for free" -James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment